In order to help determine if we can help you or your family member, we provide a no-charge consultation where one of the doctors will sit down with you and discuss your condition to see if you or your family member qualifies for corrective care. We have helped a number of people with a wide variety of conditions, but until we see you, we have no way of knowing if you have a condition which we can help.
To schedule your free consultation, call our office at: (815) 947-3320 Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Fridays anytime from 9AM – Noon and 2PM – 6PM or leave a message being sure to include your name and phone number and someone from our office will call you as soon as possible.
We look forward to meeting you and your family to see if we can help!
Download the new patient application form below. Please bring it with you on your first visit and have it completed to help save you time.
Also, please arrive at least 10-minutes before your first scheduled appointment.
We have helped patients who have suffered with:
- Neck pain
- Low back pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Numbness & Tingling down an extremity or into the hands or feet
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- TMJ dysfunction
- Heartburn & Acid Reflux
- Ear Infections
- Digestive Issues
- Meniere’s Disease
- Headaches & Migraines
- Disc Herniation’s
- Poor Posture
- High Blood Pressure
- Trouble Sleeping
- Failed Back Surgery
- ….and More
- To help you stay on track with your care, we ask that you call us if you will be more than 10 minutes early or late for your appointment. This will free up time for us to be able to schedule someone else in at that time who wants and needs the care and help to keep others from waiting as well.
- It is important to keep your appointments even if you are sick because chiropractic adjustments help to boost your immune system, thereby helping you recover quicker. We will make every effort in this case to get you in and out in a timely manner to allow you to go back home and rest.
- Any appointments missed need to be made up that same week if possible, but no later than the following week so that you don’t lose the progress you’ve made. We don’t want you to backslide and don’t think you want to either. Our patients make great results and a key part of that is because they keep their visits.
- If you fail to keep 3 appointments without calling, we will unfortunately have to dismiss you from care.
- As you already know, we are an out-of-network provider for all insurance companies. You will receive a superbill the first week of every month for all the services provided in the month prior. Our office staff will help guide you with submitting your superbill to your insurance company. Your insurance company will reimburse you directly if you have chiropractic coverage. All insurance plans are different so we recommend that you contact your insurance company directly and ask what your specific coverage is.
- We are not a participating provider with Medicare, however, we will electronically file your superbill to Medicare daily and Medicare will reimburse you for any amounts that they cover. Medicare only covers a percentage of the chiropractic adjustment.
- During your second report and care plan, one of our office staff team will help address any questions you may have regarding finances.
- We see patients of all ages from infants to the elderly. Chiropractic is a safe approach to health care for any age as spinal misalignments affect everyone.
- Before care is given, we explain what we will be doing.
- We are a referral-based practice and will always ask for referrals and “Who do you know that we can help?” It is our goal to transform the health of our community through corrective chiropractic care, but we can’t do it without your help.
During Your Visit
- We encourage you to turn OFF your cell phones during your treatment so that you can use this time to relax and heal. It is okay to bring a headset with you or earphones if you would like to listen to some of your favorite relaxing music on your phone during your traction session. If you need to take a call during your appointment time, we will take the next available person and work you in to the next available adjustment spot. Please keep your conversations brief and quiet while in the office and no phone conversations in the therapy room.
- Supervise your children at all times for their safety if you bring them into the office or if they have an appointment. Do not allow them on any traction equipment or chiropractic adjusting tables unless they are being treated. Our office and traction equipment are not child-proof.
- During your treatment if you have any specific questions, the doctors are available via phone and will answer your questions within 24 hours.
- Either Dr. Mike or Dr. DeeDee will be available to you for your care.